Spellbinders Nestabilities - Small Scalloped Octagons.
- Spellbinder Nestabilities increase incremental incision to a new level.
- The difference between die template sizes within a Nestabilities set is 1/2", which becomes a 1/4" border when layering. The difference between LG and SM Nestabilities sets is 1/4".
- Combining both the LG and SM sets of Nestabilities will allow for 1/8" borders when layering.
- The first triple functioning die that can do it all. Spellbinders revolutionary patented die templates are sophisticated, elegant and offer maximum versatility in each and every die.
- Cut shapes,Emboss detail into die cut shapes, Stencil through the die template for added impact.
- 6 dies in each set.
- Approximate Die Template Sizes:1: 1"2: 1"3: 2¼"4: 2¾"5: 3"6: 4"